Utah Property Management
Enroll Your Property for Vacation Property Management
On average, our vacation homes generate $40,000-$60,000 in gross annual revenue at an average year-round occupancy of 40-60%. List your furnished Utah vacation home in our rental home inventory and collect extra rental income each month and say goodbye to tenants who leave you with a paint and carpet remodel bill.
Enroll your vacation home with Utah's Best Vacation Rentals to maximize your rental income. We are now accepting vacation properties in Park City, Moab, St. George, within Paradise Village at Zion, Ocotillo Springs Resort, Copper Rock, Pecan Valley (near St. George), and Salt Lake City downtown, east bench areas (Oaks at Wasatch and Canyon Racquet Club), and all surrounding mountain areas along the Wasatch Front at or near Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, and Brighton.
We offer professional short- and long-term property management services in Salt Lake City, Park City, St. George, and now Moab. We also offer real estate services. If you're considering buying a vacation home, cabin, or condo, contact us for expert real estate assistance. We have a very impressive track record managing hundreds of homes, and have bought, remodeled, and sold over 900 homes. Owning a Utah vacation home is a fun and profitable experience, and Utah's Best Vacation Rentals is able to provide rental property management assistance with everything you need.
- Online owner portal with easy access to monthly statements, occupancy reports, upcoming reservations, and guest information, and enables you to request reservations, and manage all the financials within our homeowner portal on our website.
- Our top-rated website features all properties, helps clients with vacation planning, and offers 24/7 booking availability.
- We Account for everything. Our accounting staff ensures there is a proper paper trail for everything.
- We help set up your home to be a short- or long-term rental. This includes any outfitting of the home with suitable furnishings and fixtures, linens, decor, kitchen supplies, and other necessary items.
- Increase property visibility by sharing the properties on other OTAs such as AirBnb and Booking.com.
- Promote properties and local areas through Social Media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
A QUOTE FROM ONE OF OUR HOMEOWNERS
"I do want to say thank you to you and your company. Our rentals have been great!...far beyond anything our previous management company ever did for us. We look forward to a long and profitable relationship with UBVR." -Nicholas S.
Our Commitment to New Properties
Our trusted and experienced team comprises people with a passion for vacation rentals and real estate. The team lives in and around all our Utah locations and many of us have called Utah home all our lives.
Our team is committed to marketing your home with the latest marketing techniques and vacation rental trends. We ensure your home is marketed to the widest range of travelers while making vacation rental management as seamless as possible for homeowners.
If you choose to sell your vacation home further down the road, our team can help you close that chapter in your life. In fact, most owners who partner with us find the value of their home increases because of the improvements made, continued maintenance, and cleanliness from our staff.
Inquire About Listing with Utahs Best