Salt Lake Ski Super Pass
From $141/day for adults and $69/day for kids 7-12 years old, you really save alot on skiing. Our goal is to provide you the best possible deal on skiing. Known as the Salt Lake Ski Super Pass, these lift tickets are valid at all four Salt Lake County ski resorts which include; Alta Ski Area, Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort, Brighton, and Solitude.
Why buy your Ski Super Pass from Utah's Best Vacation Rentals?
We are a trusted local source you can rely on to take care of you for you ski passes. Not only do you get the great discounted pass, but you get fantastic service with knowledgable travel planners who know Salt Lake and our vacation homes better than anyone. Our partnership with Salt Lake Ski Super Pass and Visit Salt Lake, we are authorized to sell the Salt Lake Ski Super Pass at a great discounted rate. To order your pass, you'll need to call us (801) 747-0218 to process your order, and your pass will be emailed to you. The best part is you don't have to be a guest in one of our homes to take advantage of this great opportunity. We offer these exclusive ski passes as a courtesy service as apart of our guest service concierge offerings to save you money and to show you exactly why we are Utah's Best Vacation Rentals.
Pricing for 2022/23 Season
Pricing subject to change without notice.
1-Day Super Pass
Adult (age 13+): $141/day
Junior (12 under): $69/day
2-Day Super Pass
Adult: $282 total ($141/day)
Junior: $138 total ($69/day)
3-Day Super Pass
Adult: $423 total ($141/day)
Junior: $207 total ($69/day)
4-Day Super Pass
Adult: $564 total ($141/day)
Junior: $276 total ($69/day)
5-Day Super Pass
Adult: $680 total ($136/day)
Junior: $325 total ($65/day)
6-Day Super Pass
Adult: $816 total ($136/day)
Junior: $390 total ($65/day)
7-Day Super Pass
Adult: $917 total ($131/day)
Junior: $427 total ($61/day)
8-Day Super Pass
Adult: $1,048 total ($131/day)
Junior: $488 total ($61/day)
9-Day Super Pass
Adult: $1,179 total ($131/day)
Junior: $549 total ($61/day)
10-Day Super Pass
Adult: $1,310 total ($131/day)
Junior: $610 total ($61/day)
1 Pass, 4 Resorts, 14 Days to Use. Free Ski Bus. Big Savings.
If you're going to ski or snowboard Salt Lake this year, the Ski Super Pass is your ticket to getting a whole lot of stuff for less: for starters, the multi-day Ski Super Pass gives you a deep discount on lift tickets - and you can customize your Pass for 3-10 days. Also, you can use your Pass at any of the four resorts - Alta, Solitude, Brighton, or Snowbird - and bypass the ticket line, giving you faster access to the mountain. Also, every Super Pass comes with FREE transportation to and from the resorts on UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail.
- The Super Pass is an RFID Card that allows direct-to-lift access at all resort turnstiles for the amount of days purchased. All digital and paper Super Pass sales confirmations must be exchanged for Super Pass cards at any resort lift ticket window.
- Super Pass can be used at any resort: Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude.
- Super Pass can be used any day during the ski season. No Blackouts!
- Super Pass can only be used at one resort per day, with the exception of Brighton and Solitude, which can be skied on the same day.
- Super Pass is a multi-day product available in 3 to 10 day quantities to be used within a 14 day timeframe. (3 of 14, 4 of 14, 5 of 14 etc.) 1-day and 2-day Super Passes may be available as a part of a Salt Lake area hotel ski package.
- Super Pass is activated on its first day of use and all remaining days left on the pass must be used within the following 14-days.
- Super Pass will expire if not activated during the ski season.
- Super Pass is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Includes round-trip travel on UTA Ski Bus and TRAX Light Rail to and from the resorts.
Park City resorts: this Ski Super Pass is not valid for Park City ski resorts. Currently, there are no available discounts offered for Park City resorts.
Ski Resorts Included in the Ski Super Pass