Salt Lake Ski City Super Pass
From $104/day for adults and $55/day for kids 12 and under, you really save alot on skiing. Our goal is to provide you the best possible deal on skiing. Known as the Salt Lake Ski City Super Pass, these lift tickets are valid at all four Salt Lake County ski resorts which include; Alta Ski Area, Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort, Brighton, and Solitude.
Why buy your Ski City Super Pass from Utah's Best Vacation Rentals?
Because of our partnership with Ski City and the Salt Lake Convention and Visitors Bureau, we are authorized to sell the Ski City Super Pass at a great discounted rate. To order your pass, you'll need to call us (801) 747-0218 to process your order, and your pass will be emailed to you. The best part is you don't have to be a guest in one of our homes to take advantage of this great opportunity. We offer these exclusive ski passes as part of our guest service concierge to save you money and to show you exactly why we are voted Utah's Best Vacation Rentals.
Pricing for 2019/20 Season
Pricing subject to change without notice.
1-Day Super Pass
Adult (age 13+): $104/day (ticket price $104)
Junior (12 under): $55/day (ticket price $55)
2-Day Super Pass
Adult: $104/day (ticket price $208)
Junior: $55/day (ticket price $110)
3-Day Super Pass
Adult: $104/day (ticket price $312)
Junior: $55/day (ticket price $165)
4-Day Super Pass
Adult: $104/day (ticket price $416)
Junior: $55/day (ticket price $220)
5-Day Super Pass
Adult: $99/day (ticket price $495)
Junior: $51/day (ticket price $255)
6-Day Super Pass
Adult: $99/day (ticket price $594)
Junior: $51/day (ticket price $306)
7-Day Super Pass
Adult: $94/day (ticket price $658)
Junior: $46/day (ticket price $322)
8-Day Super Pass
Adult: $94/day (ticket price $752)
Junior: $46/day (ticket price $368)
9-Day Super Pass
Adult: $94/day (ticket price $846)
Junior: $46/day (ticket price $414)
10-Day Super Pass
Adult: $94/day (ticket price $940)
Junior: $46/day (ticket price $460)
1 Pass, 4 Resorts, 14 Days to Use. Free Ski Bus. Big Savings.
If you're going to ski or snowboard Salt Lake this year, the Super Pass is your ticket to getting a whole lot of stuff for less: For starters, the multi-day Super Pass gives you a deep discount on lift tickets - and you can customize your Pass for 3-10 days. Also, you can use your Pass at any of Ski City's four resorts - Alta, Solitude, Brighton, or Snowbird - and bypass the ticket line, giving you faster access to the mountain. Also, every Super Pass comes with FREE transportation to and from the resorts on UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail.
- There are no blackouts
- Direct to lift pass
- Free transportation included
- Your Super Pass is valid any day during the current ski season, including weekends and holidays
- You can use the Super Pass at Brighton and Solitude on the same day, but otherwise, you're limited to one resort per day. However, you can access both Alta and Snowbird in a single day by upgrading you Super Pass to the Alta/Snowbird ticket. To do this, just take your Super Pass to the ticket window at either Alta or Snowbird, pay an extra fee, and you're upgraded for that day.
- Each person must have his or her own Super Pass.
- Since the resorts' kid's ticket policies vary based on age and rate, we recommend purchasing your child's lift tickets at each individual resort.
- The Junior Super Pass works for ages 7-12.
- You have until the end of the ski season to use your Super Pass.
- It's non refundable and all sales are final.
- Solitude Resort is the only resort that now charges for parking this year: $20 1-2 people in vehicle, $10 3 people in a vehicle, $5 for 4 people in a vehicle.
Park City resorts: this Ski City Super Pass is not valid for Park City ski resorts. Currently, there are no available discounts offered for Park City resorts.
Ski Resorts Included in Super Pass