Discount offer for guests that book a stay in our moab vacation rentals: Special $200 rate per day (a $30/day savings from regular rate). Canyonlands Jeep Adventures has a large fleet of new modified 4-door jeeps and all are equipped SiriusXM that's activated and is included with the rental. A guide book and ice chest stocked with ice and water bottles are also included. A complimentary shuttle is to and from your location is also available.
Moab isn't complete without off-roading in a Jeep. There are several companies in town that rent Jeeps and ATVs. But our preferred partner is Canyonlands Jeep Adventures for Jeep rentals. Be sure to take advantage of their special discount to our guests shown above.
Here are a few of the top jeep trails in Moab as recommended by our travel planner experts.
Top Jeep Trails in Moab
1. Hell's Revenge: 14 Miles | Difficult | 3-4 Hours
2. Shafer Trail: 18 Miles | Easy | 2.5 Hours + 45 Min Hwy
3. Klondike Bluffs: 14 Miles | Easy to Moderate | 4 Hours
4. Onion Creek and Fisher Towers: 20 Miles | Easy | 2 Hours
5. Geyser Pass: 25 Miles | Easy | 4 Hours