CareersJoin our winning vacation home management team! Below are the job positions Utah's Best Vacation Rentals is now hiring for. Please review information and apply according to the guidelines provided.
Career Opportunities and Jobs at UBVR
It’s a powerful feeling to belong. It’s inspiring people to do more than they thought they could. It’s leading the way by rolling up your sleeves to accomplish a common goal. It’s taking a passion and turning it into your vision. Belonging is what it feels like to work at UBVR, LLC (DBA Utah's Best Vacation Rentals), a Property Management Company. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
- Are you an independent, proactive, assertive, competitive self-starter?
- Are you willing to get your hands dirty to solve problems?
- Are you great at seeing the big picture, then figuring what needs to be done to make it a reality?
- Are you looking to make an impact and control your own destiny?
- We are looking for 2 full time Reservationists and Customer Service Representatives. One will be during normal office hours and the other will be nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received
- Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type.
- Verify availability of room type and rate.
- Explain booking policies, rate variances vs special rate, and cancellation policies to callers.
- Accommodate and document special requests.
- Answer questions about property facilities/services and property room accommodations.
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue.
- Input and access data in reservation system.
- Indicate special or seasonal room reservation types
- Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
- Follow all company policies and procedures;
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional;
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets;
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards;
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities;
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language;
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others;
- Support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors/Management as needed.
- Willing to rotate on-call sales after hours/weekends as needed.
- Must pass a background check
- 1-2 years experience in the hospitality business and or
- 1-2 years experience in professional customer service industry
- Must be very well spoken & be able to professionally type emails
- Must have excellent grammar and communication skills & phone educate.
- Must be good with a computer and have experience with Microsoft outlook
- Able to adapt to change and multi-tasking
- Available weekends, nights and some holidays
- Must have the ability to communicate and make good decisions in dispatching staff
- Must be a good problem solver with a positive attitude
- Must have reliable transportation and be extremely punctual and responsible
- Must be able to answer multiple calls at once and prioritize your time
- Must be a quick learner to adapt to our policies and procedures and products.
- Must be willing to up-sell our guest services and properly coordinate fulfillment
Please email your resume to [email protected] Also, you will be asked to fill out the survey below that only takes 5-10 minutes in order to apply for this job.
Click on this link to complete the survey: https://ciims.cindexinc.com/job/cd2a46
We are looking for 2 full time positions. One during normal office hours and the other from 3:30-9 pm during the week and some Saturday and Sunday coverage. This position isn’t for the faint of heart or those just looking to collect a paycheck. Rather, we are looking for talented people who want to work hard and see their impact. If this is you, please click here to apply. If not, don’t waste your time or ours.
View this job post on KSL.com
Locally owned & operated Vacation Rental company is looking for multiple talented housekeepers to join our exciting and growing business. Enjoy working in some of Utah's Nicest Homes. We will need you to travel to our vacation properties in Salt Lake County and provide EXCELLENT cleaning services to match the quality we promise our guests. Paid by house, part/full-time work available, start today! As a Housekeeper for UBVRS, you will employ as an Independent Contractor. (Note: the hourly rates figures approximately at $14.00-17.00 per hour)
- To maintain our company schedule as a top priority if part-full time
- Would be expected to be a homes by 11:00 am and not leave until home is cleaned
- Would be expected to be detail oriented and inspect homes for damage and missing items
- Expected to speak English. Secondary languages are great but not required
- Must work well as a team player and a good communicator with staff and other housekeepers
- Must have a good phone to take quality pictures and be able to email them to office
- Must have own reliable transportation
Must Pass a Drug test and Background Check
1. Cleaning experience or a good knowledge of how to “Clean Well”
2. Have a flexible schedule. Weekends and holidays are our busiest times.
3. Have a reliable cell phone that can take good pictures and be able to email to office
4. Must have reliable transportation
5. Must work with others and also on their own
6. They must seek perfection in their finished work and have an exceptional standard of what “Clean” means!
Please email all resume's to [email protected]
If you don't have a resume, please email Wendy your qualifications. We will verify references and expect a background check and drug test to be passed. Please click on this link to fill out a mandatory survey to apply for this position. https://ciims.cindexinc.com/job/cd2a46. We are looking to fill 1-3 positions.
View this job post on KSL.com