12 Mar 2020
As COVID-19 is ever changing, so are we. Our already strict housekeeping standards have been bolstered to include additional disinfecting steps to ensure our properties are safe from the spread of COVID.
Here are just a few things Utah's Best Vacation Rentals has done:
1. Increased housekeeper's time spent cleaning and disinfecting each home prior to check-in
2. Stocking up on disinfectant aerosols and wipes to allow us to sustain this level of deep cleaning for many months should there be a shortage of supplies nationwide. (see images below)
3. Housekeepers are cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, doorknobs, light switches, faucets, toilets, appliances, and taking precautions to ensure the home is safe for guests and staff.
There are also some Salt Lake facts that are important to consider:
- Salt Lake is an Inland Destination: Unlike Washington and California, where the majority of COVID-19 cases are located, Salt Lake is inland and away from the majority of international travelers arriving by air or sea from China and other countries experiencing the highest rate of infected individuals.
- Salt Lake City International Airport: Though a major hub for Delta Airlines, Salt Lake City International does not currently have non-stop service to/from restricted countries.
- Outdoor Recreation: Salt Lake provides many opportunities for outdoor recreation, which is a good alternative for those concerned about going to crowded tourist attractions and the associated potential risk for contracting the virus.
Visit Salt Lake has created a helpful toolkit page that provides additional information.