We've partnered with the best ski rental shop and delivery service in Salt Lake and Park City. Save up to 25% off ski rentals at our preferred partners below:
|Save 25% using Travel Agent Code "UBVR25"
Call 801-747-0218 or Reserve online Now!
See Locations Here: Hours & Locations
Why Use Ski' N See?
- No credit card, deposits, or blackouts on discounts
- 15 shops at or en route to all of Utah’s major ski resorts
- Pick up where you reserve, return to any location with no transfer fee!
- Free overnight storage, and optional drop-off at Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley…swap out demos and try something different mid-day!
- Open daily 8 am-9 pm most days check hours by location
- Five levels of ski gear, two levels of adult snowboards, plus kids gear and snowshoes
- Large shops with wide selection of retail winter clothing, accessories, and equipment
- Nothing set in stone… no “change of mind fee” when you arrive if you want something different than reserved
- Save $4 per day if you prefer to use your own boots
|Save 15% Off
Call 801-747-0218 or View Info Online
Get Contact Info Here
Why Use Ski Valet Park City?
Why rent from Park City Ski Valet?
- 15% discount on rental gear delivered to your vacation home or on the mountain
- They can drop equipment off and pick it up anywhere in Park City or Salt Lake
- No hassles standing in long lines at ski shops
- Average delivery only takes about 20 minutes
- At least 3 pairs of boots for every person brought ensuring a perfect custom fit
- Most ski shops close at 6pm. Open at 8 am to 9 pm allowing you to get your gear night before
- Entire ski shop comes to your door. If you need accessories, they have them
- Ski until the very last minute; they will meet you at the base of the mountain to pick up gear
- They are the least expensive delivery service in Park City or Salt Lake
- Don't pay excessive airline fees to involved with bringing your own gear
- NEW! Ski Tuning Express (waxing, repairs, binding adjustments from $45) add it to your order
Discounted Lift Tickets
|We are pleased to offer our guests discount ski lift tickets! $94/day for Adults and $49/day for youth. Known as the Salt Lake Ski City Super Pass these lift tickets are valid at all 4 Salt Lake County ski resorts; Alta Ski Area, Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort, Brighton, and Solitude.|
Why buy your Ski City Super Pass from Utah's Best Vacation Rentals?
With our partnerships, we are able to sell the Ski City Super Pass at a discounted rate. To order your pass, you'll need to call us to process your order and email your pass. 801-747-0218. The BEST PART?! You DO NOT have to be a guest in one of our homes to take advantage of this great opportunity! We offer these exclusive guest services to show you exactly why we are voted Utah's Best Vacation Rentals!
1 Pass, 4 Resorts, 14 Days to Use. FREE SKI BUS. BIG $AVINGS
If you're gonna ski or board Salt Lake this year, the Super Pass is your ticket to getting a whole lotta stuff for less: For starters, the multi-day Super Pass gives you a deep discount on lift tickets - and you can customize your Pass for 3-10 days. Also, you can use your Pass at any of Ski City's four resorts - Alta, Solitude, Brighton, or Snowbird - and bypass the ticket line, giving you faster access to the mountain. Also, every Super Pass comes with FREE transportation to and from the resorts on UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail. And a Super Pass gets you equipment rental discounts at participating rental locations.
|2018/19 SKI SEASON||ADULT PASS||(13+ years old)||JUNIOR PASS||(7-12 years old)|
|discount price||retail at resort||discount price||retail at resort|
|1 Day Super Pass||$94 Wow!||$119-$139||$49 Wow!||$57-61|
|2 Day Super Pass||$188||$238-258||$98||$122|
|3 Day Super Pass||$282||$387||$147||$183|
|4 Day Super Pass||$376||$516||$196||priced per day|
|5 Day Super Pass||$450||$645||$235||priced per day|
|6 Day Super Pass||$540||$774||$282||priced per day|
|7 Day Super Pass*||$595||priced per day||$308||priced per day|
|8 Day Super Pass*||$680||priced per day||$352||priced per day|
|9 Day Super Pass*||$765||priced per day||$396||priced per day|
|10 Day Super Pass*||$850||priced per day||$440||priced per day|
NO BLACKOUTS / DIRECT TO LIFT / FREE TRANSPORTATION
Your Super Pass is valid any day during the current ski season, including weekends and holidays. You can use the Super Pass at Brighton and Solitude on the same day, but otherwise, you're limited to one resort per day. However, you can access both Alta and Snowbird in a single day by upgrading you Super Pass to the Alta/Snowbird ticket. To do this, just take your Super Pass to the ticket window at either Alta or Snowbird, pay an extra fee, and you're upgraded for that day. Each person must have his or her own Super Pass. Since the resorts' kids' ticket policies vary based on age and rate, we recommend purchasing your child's lift tickets at each individual resort. The Junior Super Pass works for ages 7-12. You have until the end of the ski season to use your Super Pass. It's non refundable, and all sales are final.
Ski Resorts Included in the Super Pass:
Alta Ski Resort - Super Pass includes Alta area day ticket
Retail adult day pass price: $104
Retail Alta/Snowbird day pass price: $54
Terrain: 25% beginner, 40% intermediate, 35% advanced
Open: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Ski after 3 program available
Base elevation: 8,530 ft. (2,600 m)
2,200 skiable acres
500"+ annual snowfall
view detailed Alta trail map
Brighton Ski Resort - Super Pass includes Brighton day ticket (9am-9pm when night skiing is available)
12601 Big Cottonwood Canyon Rd.
Brighton, UT 84121
Retail adult day pass price: $85
Kids 7 and younger free - $45 Junior pass
1,050 skiable acres
500" annual snowfall
Terrain: 20% beginner, 40% intermediate, 39% advanced
Lifts: 5 quads, 1 triple, 1 magic carpet
Open: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Night skiing available: 4pm - 9pm
view detailed Brighton trail map
Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort - Super Pass includes Snowbird tram & chair day ticket
Highway 210 Little Cottonwood Canyon
Snowbird, UT 84092
Retail adult day pass price: $119-126
Retail youth (7-12) day pass price: $57-61
Retail children 6 years and under free
Retail adult Snowbird/Alta day pass price: $139
Terrain: 27% beginner, 38% intermediate, 35% advanced
Open: 9:00am - 4:30pm
2,500 skiable acres
Lifts: 2 high-speed quads to Mineral Basin - opening up more terrain and reducing crowded lines!
500"+ average annual snowfall
view detailed Snowbird trail map
Solitude Mountain Resort - Super Pass includes Solitude day ticket
12000 Big Cottonwood Canyon
Solitude, UT 84121
Retail adult day pass price: $88
Retail junior day pass price: $56
Children 6 and under free
Terrain: 20% beginner, 50% intermediate, 30% advanced
Open: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Top elevation: 10,035 ft.
1,200 skiable acres
65 runs and 3 bowls
Lifts: 3 high-speed quads, 2 quads, 1 triple, 2 doubles
Ice skating rink
500"+ average annual snowfall
28 miles from Salt Lake International Airport
view detailed Solitude trail map
Super Pass Includes Free Ski Bus Transportation
|Free public transportation on UTA ski bus
Tap-On, Tap-Off Super Pass
Prefer private door-to-door ground transportation?
view ground transportation details
Deals on discount SUV and car rentals
check rental car rates
*free ski rack and unlimited mileage offered to guests