Featured Vacation RentalProvo BYU Home, a Large Family Vacation Home in Provo, UT
"The service level of the team at Utah's Best made an impact as they not only gave us their utmost attention, especially in the planning stage before we arrived, but surpassed our expectations when we stepped foot in the property. This was a first time visit to Salt Lake City and the activities and attractions that they uncovered for us were remarkable...it was evident they listened to our interests as the property was a perfect fit...we can't wait to return! -Sharon C. (1/31/14)
"We had the time of our lives over the weekend. Your home was by far the biggest, nicest, and most beautiful home we've ever stayed in. My kids loved the game and theater room, and my wife loved the enormous kitchen. The customer service we received was the icing on the cake." -Cody D. (5/2/13)
"We loved our ski vacation in Utah. We loved the quality and location. We were very satisfied with the kitchen supplies, comfortable living room furnishings, and the cleanliness was fantastic." -Ken P. (2/19/13)
More guest reviews >>
Property Code: #74: Red Pines Townhome at Canyons
Park City Red Pines Townhome, a Park City Vacation Home at Canyons Resort
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Park City Ski and Summer Paradise Near 3 World Famous Resorts Canyons, PCMR, and Deer Valley Resort!
Gorgeous newly remodeled 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom Park City vacation home at Red Pines Condominiums at the base of Canyons Resort - one of North America's largest ski resort.
Clubhouse just steps away with heated swimming pools, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, tennis courts, sand volleyball, horseshoes, and lounge.
Great vacation home for the annual Sundance Film Festival held in January in Old Town Park City Utah. Be close to Old Town Main Street screenings at the Egyptian Theater, after parties, events, and celebrity sightings.
Short walk to nearby Red Pines ski cabriolet lift, which is a short ride to the Red Pine Gondola. Catch the free Park City bus for a quick ride to Old Town Main Street, Park City Mountain Resort (PCMR), Deer Valley, Tanger Outlets, or explore the nearby lake and endless hiking and mountain biking trails.
This Park City vacation townhome boasts a beautifully remodeled kitchen with bar seating and dining table for six, gorgeous new rustic log furniture, an open concept adjoining family room with fireplace, large flatscreen TV, vaulted ceiling with large fan, and a nice private deck with electric BBQ, table and two chairs. Such a relaxing serenity nestled in mature pines in a beautiful Canyons Resort mountain setting.
Enjoy clubhouse amenities; two heated swimming pools (open 8 months a year) with a waterfall, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, sauna, tennis courts, volleyball, BBQ picnic area, and horse shoes.
Canyons Resort is one of the largest resorts in North America. Enjoy some of the world's best skiing, terrain parks, heli-ski tours, resort village with restaurants and shops, endless mountain biking and hiking trails, spring and summer nature walks, fishing, paddle boating, outdoor concerts and festivals all summer long. Also visit nearby Old Town Main Street for shopping, or check out nearby Tanger's Outlet Mall for great discount shopping.
Year round availability for nightly, weekly, or monthly rental. Reserve ahead for winter ski season - dates fill fast!
* Remodeled in 2013 - new log furniture, carpet, paint
* Ski and summer resort location (base of Canyons Resort Park City, UT)
* Walk to ski cabriolet (ride to lifts) - world famous skiing
* Privacy (tucked away in mature pines)
* Spacious remodeled town home with new furnishings and rustic decor
* 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom mountain town home
* Clubhouse swimming pools, hot tubs, tennis, sauna, BBQ, volleyball
* Covered 1-car carport for and one reserve parking
* Remodeled kitchen (cabinets, counters, appliances)
* Enjoy your own private bathroom in each bedroom
* Dining table for six and three bar stools
* Two fireplaces (family room and master)
* Small balcony with electric grill and patio furniture
* Laundry closet with new stackable washer/dryer
* New carpet and paint
* 4 flatscreen TVs
* Located at Red Pines Condominiums - base of Canyons Resort
* Walk to ski cabriolet (ride to ski lifts)
* Walk to clubhouse (pools, hot tubs, tennis, deck with BBQ)
* 01 mile to dining, shopping
* 04 miles to old town Park City (free shuttle bus stop right out front)
* 07 miles to Deer Valley Resort (#1 resort in North America 5 years in a row)
* 25 miles to Salt Lake City
(sleeps 2) Master (2nd floor): King bed
(sleeps 3) Bedroom #2 (main floor): Twin over full bunk bed
(sleeps 2) Bedroom #3 (lower floor): Queen bed
(sleeps 4) Bedroom #4 (lower floor): Queen bed, Twin bed with twin trundle pull out
Total sleeping capacity: 9 comfortably in beds
* 2 swimming pools (one with water fall
* 2 hot tubs
* Dry sauna
* Newly renovated tennis courts
* Picnic and grill area
* Volleyball courts
* Horse shoes
* Laundry facility
- The clubhouse and pool facilities are open about 8 months per year.
- Summer hours the facility is open daily - 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (June-end August)
- Winter hours the facility is open daily - 12:00 Noon to 10:00 p.m. (Thanksgiving–April)
- The Clubhouse closes the second weekend in April until Memorial Day and from end of August to Thanksgiving for repairs and maintenance.
- Laundry facilities are available year round at the Clubhouse and is open from- 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily. Your may pick up a key, at the clubhouse, any day of the week from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. for $3.00.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed at Red Pine
* World famous skiing! (walk to ski cabriolet to ski lifts)
* Small balcony with electric BBQ and patio furniture
* 1-car covered carport and 1-car stall
* Stackable washer and dryer
* Resort town activities (world famous skiing, festivals, terrain parks, shopping)
* Clubhouse amenities
* 4 flatscreen TVs
* DVD player
* Satellite TV
* 2 gas fireplaces
Note: This home does not offer central air conditioning.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Things to do near this property we highly recommend:
World famous skiing / snowboarding (Canyons Resort, PCMR, Deer Valley)
Deer Valley Resort (#1 ski resort in North America 5 years running)
Snowboarding terrain parks
Sundance Film Festival
Festivals, shopping, dining, history (historic old town Main Street)
Utah Olympic Park (bobsledding, ski jumping, Olympic museum)
Boating and Boat Rentals (Jordanelle Reservoir - 15 miles)
Festivals (food and wine, art, music)
Shopping (upscale art stores, outlet malls)
Dining (gourmet to casual)
Alpine slide (Park City Mountain Resort)
Zip line (Park City Mountain Resort or Olympic Park)
Live theater (Egyptian Theater)
Themed steam train rides (Heber Valley Railroad)