Rent large vacation rental cabin at Bear Lake Utah. Known as the "Caribbean of the Rockies", Bear Lake is a must-see Utah destination! Plan your family vacation, reunion, boating trip, or convention at beautiful Bear Lake in Utah and Idaho. Bear Lake is a natural freshwater lake on the Utah-Idaho. It is the second largest natural freshwater lake in Utah.
Bear Lake Utah Vacation RentalsBring family and friends to Bear Lake and rent beautiful Bear Lake vacation rentals and cabins overlooking Bear Lake. You will be in awe by Bear Lake's intense crystal-clear turquoise blue water in a beautiful large vacation home overlooking the lake. Bear Lake is a large scenic lake often called "Caribbean of the Rockies". Jet ski, or sail off into the sunset. Troll for huge mackinaw or cutthroat trout in Bear Lake or flyfish for rainbow trout in the many local mountain streams. Experience the rush of snowmobiling. Snow ski at two local ski resorts or enjoy the splendor of cross-country skiing. Enjoy birdwatching & wildlife.
Bear Lake truly is a must-see destination for people visiting the greater Salt Lake and Yellowstone areas.
Bear Lake Vacation Homes for Rent by Utah's Best Vacation RentalsWe offer Bear Lake vacation rentals for your stay. Find large family-style Bear Lake Utah & Idaho vacation homes. Our rentals offer plenty of space to park your RV, boat, ATVs, or toys. Receive great discount packages all year round for Bear Lake area lodging.
Bear Lake Vacation Rentals on FacebookVisit our new Bear Lake Facebook page to find exclusive discount coupons, photos and activities at Bear Lake, as well as events and announcements.
Watch Video of Bear Lake - a Vacation Paradise
Attractions and Things to Do at Bear Lake In Summer:
* Watersport activities on the lake (boating, personal watercraft, wakeboarding, waterskiing) at Bear Lake Marina Rentals
* Non-motorized lake activities (canoes, paddleboats, swimming, relax on beach)
* Pickleville Playhouse and chuckwageon dinner
* Minnetonka cave tours in St Charles Canyon
* Ride ATVs in the mountains or on the beach
* Jogging, hiking, and biking on the bike path or in the mountains
* Two golf courses within 5 miles
* Raspberry Days Festival first week in August in Garden City
* Western rodeos
* Horseback riding
* Historic sites throughout the valley
* Visit the Oregon Trail Center in Montpelier, ID
* Scuba dive on the east side of the lake
* Eat famous raspberry shakes in the summer
* Excellent hunting and fishing in the area
* Camping and hiking
* Visiting the nearby mountain lakes (Tony Grove, White Pine, Bloomington)
* Ski or snowboard at Beaver Mountain 15 miles away
* Snowmobile along hundreds of miles of the famous Bridgerland trail system
* Ice fishing, including the famous Cisco fishing
* Sledding and tubing at the Sinks
* Cross country skiing and snowshoeing
* Relaxing in your vacation home, or soaking in a hot tub after a day of playing in the snow
Community Vacation Homes
Starting at (USD)
- 30 Guests
- 9 Bedrooms
- 5 Baths
- Code: #43: Bear Lake Lakeview Mansion